We're Good To Go - Covid Procedures
« Go back | Date: | Author: Rhossili Bunkhouse
Keeping everyone safe from Covid-19 during your stay at Rhossili Bunkhouse
Welcome to our Bunkhouse in Rhossili and to our wonderful community and environment!
Please make sure that all members of your party read these notes before your visit.
Safeguarding our guests, our team and the local community is our priority so we’ve put measures in place to keep you safe and limit the potential spread of coronavirus. Whilst our staff will be equipped with the appropriate PPE, our main approaches will be through supporting and maintaining social distancing and appropriate cleaning and hygiene practices.
Before you travel to us, please...
- Check the latest Welsh Government rules on keeping safe under Covid-19: https://gov.wales/coronavirus - At the very least you must:
- Observe social distancing – keep 2m apart whilst out and about
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Wear a three-tier face mask on public transport
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Identify one member of your party as key contact, who will be responsible for sharing check in information and hygiene advice with all members of the party.
- Bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, hand and bath towels and tea towels, tied in plastic bags in which you can securely pack them for safe removal at the end of your stay.
What we're doing to keep you safe
Applying health and safety standards and cleaning processes in line with 'We're Good to Go' - https://goodtogo.visitbritain.com
- A new cleaning plan and checklist for disinfection which is on view for you to read during your stay
- Provided cleaning and disinfection materials for you, so you can keep up high standards of hygiene during your stay
- Installed sanitiser points throughout the building
- Removed books and games etc. from the premises. Please bring your own and take them home at the end of your stay.
- Removed the BBQ. You can buy locally or bring your own.
- Introduced procedures limiting contact between guests and our staff. Only the key contact should meet our Manager on arrival and enquiries from guests, where possible, are to be dealt with by telephone or text.
- Should your holiday be cancelled prior to your arrival due to changes in government guidelines regarding Covid-19 and self-catering operations, we will offer a full refund of your booking within 14 days after the day of cancellation.
- Should you show signs of Covid-19 whilst staying with us, you will need to return home as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- For more information on our procedures for dealing with the above, for cancellation, or any other procedures put in place for managing our Bunkhouse in regard to Covid-19, please contact our Manager, Jo Higgins.